Join us as we continue an annual tradition
in the heart of Central Virginia!
Taste wines from around the region at the third Louisa Wine Festival on Saturday, Oct. 12, 2013
at Walton Park in the town of Mineral. We will feature the vintages of both
new and long-established wineries for your tasting pleasure from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. rain or shine.
Mineral is home to Lake Anna, which is the second largest lake located entirely in the in the state of Virginia, and Walton Park is centrally located so that it is equally convenient to Richmond, Charlottesville, Fredericksburg and surrounding areas!
Walton Park is located at 301 E. Sixth Street, Mineral, Virginia. See map.
- Taste unique Virginia Wines. Virginia's high quality wine production industry has grown in recent years. We are featuring over a dozen wineries - some long established and some new with over 100 different vintages to sample.
- Live Music on Two Stages. Listen to a variety of talented bands while you try the different wines on-site.
- Crafts and Gift items. The festival will feature a wide variety of crafters and artisans who will offer you many options for gift ideas for you or your friends and family.
- Fine Food from Local Restaurants. Sample fine food that will be for sale from several popular area restaurants.
- Fabulous Family Fun. The festival is an inexpensive way to tour Virginia Wine Country, right in a convenient, central location. Take your sample glass with you as you visit each winery and sample various vintages. You may find some new favorites!
- A Children's Activity Area. If you want to bring the kids, we are providing several children's activities for their enjoyment!
For more information, call the Louisa County Chamber of Commerce at (540) 967-0944, or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org